Sunday, May 17, 2009

VERY CRAZY Things That Can't Be Left Unsaid

To Person No. 1: I can’t believe I had to give you such a wakeup call last night. But things did work out for you in the end, didn’t they? All I wanna say is I like her and I’m sooo happy for you! Hahah, someone did get lucky, eh? And you weren’t even wearing my jeans.

To People No. 2 and 3: For the sixteenth time: I do love you!

To Person No. 4: Thanks for the ride, the coat, and the company. Now that I think of it, you’re the one person I hadn’t said ‘I love you’ to, so here: I love you. Hahah yeah, I promise I’m not writing this in my ‘happy place’. I am sober.

To Person No. 5: Last night you told me you liked TTOSD. You also mentioned that you appreciated what I’d written about you two posts ago. But... Ugh, trust me, I AM trying to say it in the most gentle and delicate words, but... well, none of it was for or about you. Since the beginning you were what you claimed to be: a once in a lifetime delicious insanity. Who knows if it will ever happen again; all I know is you owe me breakfast J.

To Person No. 6: You probably don’t remember any of it, but here: I did mean that apology and I did mean it when I said that despite everything, I’ll still miss you. I feel kind of bad for making you freak out like that, but it is what it is in the end of the day (and that I don’t feel sorry about – at all).

To Person No. 7: Thanks for saving me. But I didn’t need to be saved.

To Person No. 8: Like I said – we still have loads of time. Let’s see how things happen for me and do move on with your life in the meantime. Because you deserve someone like her – and hey, I did think you had a thing for her! Didn’t you? Was it really, like you said yesterday, to make me jealous? Because I wasn’t, I love you so much and all I want is for you to be happy.

To Person No. 9: Ahhh you have such a twisted perception of yourself. You deserve way better. It’s like you said – you’re a queen and he’s ‘too much sand for your truck’ haha. Don’t give into them just so you won’t be alone. I think you look way better alone than with him, but that’s just my opinion.

To Person No. 10: Okay, I really don’t know how to start here. What the fuck was that? Alright, I’ll admit I had fun being your friend but NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. Ugh.

To Person No. 11: If you know things will end up badly for others because of YOU, just don’t show up. It annoys people.

To Person No. 12: Why won’t you get on a plane and come after me like in the movies? PLEASE listen to “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”. Because I do – I WANT YOU. And I’m having the time of my life without you, so for now it’s your loss. But still, listen to the song.

To Person No. 13: You know, 13 is my lucky number. If you’re smart enough you’ll take your phone (hopefully I slurred the right numbers) and we’ll get dinner, like you promised. I think I’ve met you before. I don’t know. I did like your smile too. I’m glad they didn’t beat you up.

*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lyrics Are Below

Simple Plan

Welcome To My Life



Do you ever feel like breaking down?

Do you ever feel out of place?

Like somehow you just don't belong

And no one understands you

Do you ever wanna runaway?

Do you lock yourself in your room?

With the radio on turned up so loud

That no one hears you screaming



No you don't know what it's like

When nothing feels all right

You don't know what it's like

To be like me



To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life



Do you wanna be somebody else?

Are you sick of feeling so left out?

Are you desperate to find something more?

Before your life is over

Are you stuck inside a world you hate?

Are you sick of everyone around?

With their big fake smiles and stupid lies

While deep inside you're bleeding



No you don't know what it's like

When nothing feels all right

You don't know what it's like

To be like me



To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life



No one ever lied straight to your face

No one ever stabbed you in the back

You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay

Everybody always gave you what you wanted

Never had to work it was always there

You don't know what it's like, what it's like



To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)



To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life

heyyyyy,
luv the blog, u rock! lollzzz
u shuld seriouzly consider wrting pro! your stuff legit
keep on being gr8
Rock onnnn rockstar!

Kizzzesss and hugsss

U knowz who, rightzzzz???

Anonymous said...

is number 10 just fun or is he FUN?

Anonymous said...

can you just cut all the fucking crap and name the names