Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friends of the Night (listening to "Date With a Night" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

I found your email on the last page of my song book. It looks funny and intrusive because you're still my friend. It looks very odd because despite it all, this hasn't reached an end.
I remember spelling your name wrong more than twice, till I shoved you my pen and you laughed and made it right. Strangely it was all under the innocence of you wanting those photos. Well... since we're talking about that non-date - your voice's still on my tape. And you're teasing me about knocking that bottle over, saying it hadn't been cheap (while I shrugged and got on my feet and stood on the chair).
You know, I could use a friend right now. Because I still believe in love, somehow. And all I get lately are words devoid of meaning and meaning devoid of words. Why can't I have both? Why and how and when and who?
Oh well, my phone calls me. There's an(other) excuse to be made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vc pagou 5 reais nakela agua! 5 REAIS! xDDDD
tah...paguei 7 no suco....mas nao derrubei ele u.u

Anonymous said...

hahaha verdade!! ahh mas eu teria derrubado 20 águas daquela pra ver aquele show de novo!

bjos, derrubadora de águas caras

ps.- dia 18 de julho tem o show da cat power!!! vamos??