Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thursdays (I'm in love... Hahah thanks for the inspiration, The Cure)

I'm kind of starting to look at life like Millie does. With her eyes, I mean. Except for that minor detail, I'm just like her. And it's FUN.
Thursday was awesome. I love Thursdays. I love wine. I love button-down shirts and well groomed hands that know where they're going. I love running away from the security cameras and sneaking into my own house trying not to laugh. I love it all!
Today was kind of weird too. I met my musical soul-mate and borrowed a bunch of CDs and DVDs. I might cancel on someone else for tonight to stay home and indulge.
I wonder what tomorrow will be like. I might go to the movies and I know I owe someone an explanation, just for the sake of clearing things up about Thursday. But I kind of don't feel like explaining myself, because what happened was just... what happened. And I want things to keep happening, but I don't want other things to be thought of me. Yes, it's fucking confusing. There: I won't try to understand it.

Oh and a note on some of the comments I've been getting: I did consider deleting the negative ones, but hey - if you don't like what you're reading, GET A LIFE and go find something else to do. I've been writing here forever and I'm not forcing anyone to read this. For the positive ones, thanks, I LOVE IT how you choose to spend some minutes of your lives on my thoughts. It does mean a lot.

*

No comments: