Monday, May 25, 2009

In the name of fun and saudades...

I thought I'd never say this, but I actually like receiving comments just so I can answer them and extend my (sometimes uninspired) entries. I especially like the last one I got and if I'm right about who sent it, well... he knows I could write a whole book on that.
But hey - isn't life a million times better when you see it in the eyes of a poet? I know, EVERYTHING begins to seem so dramatic and sometimes you begin to overanalyze yourself to try and understand it, but you never can - which makes everything even better. I guess that's why people crave other things (e.g. drinks, pills, you name it). They somehow manage to make our lives even more twisted and it's FUN. Hahah, "fun" might be my new favorite word.
Anyways, it's like a friend wisely said today: "everything begins with a drink". I did laugh. A lot. Because he's right, and I never expected HIM of all people to be. I mean, the best things in life do begin with a drink- and I swear I'm no alcoholic. Think about it. At parties, the first thing you do is head to the bar to get a drink. Or you have an "esquenta" somewhere else before. At Christmas and Festa Juninas, there are drinks... many drinks. In New Year's Eve! The beginning of a whole new year! You start it with a drink(or a whole bottle at the beach with the best people on earth, in my case :D). Drinks may be the best invention ever, after all.
Drinking to an extreme is a whole different story. Fun, but not very pleasant after a while - and not very pretty to watch either. But I've changed a lot on that front since last year, so again, I won't get into that.
So there - that was the phrase of the day for me: "everything begins with a drink". Especially since it was said in Math class, where it's impossible for me not to feel useless and stupid and ridiculously depressed. I'm going to miss people SO MUCH, even though all I want now is to be done. So yeah, I might go back to believing in the absolute truth of that phrase for at least a little while - all in the name of fun and saudades.

*

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogueira,

I know you like reading my posts, but i hate that you like them and demonstrate your hapiness on this idiotic blog. they are not intended to please you. they are merely a weapon of FUN.
F is for Fucsia
U is for Unanimous hatred for blogs
N is for nothingness

i don thinck you r right about me.
because if you were you wouldnt be happy (as you said you were)

Just a hint.

Taylor Swift once said:

" I love the attention. "
[ Even if its negative and everryone hates me] -> thats the part you added.



X.O.X.O

Secret Admirer 4958034985398465




or not
*¨#*)#¨)¨F#

uma pessoa said...

I'm a huge fan of your blog, and I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your creativity, I mean, how do you come up with these things? Drugs and drinking and hooking up with tons of guys and going to rehab and being so hot and popular you can barely stand it... Seriously now, do you dream it all up? Or do you research too? Ha, I can't imagine the amount of emo music you had to devour to get here (Simple Plan, rock on!) And the 'Gossip Girl' twist you add, I mean, W-O-W. Really girl, you could write the next Twilight if you put your mind to it, just let your imagination run wild! For your next entry you should write that you got into a catfight with some model after she bitch slapped you for "takin' her man wit all mah flamin' hot bootylicious-ness ho" and she was fired and you took her place and did a photo shoot with Big Foot and King Kong and developed super powers and now you can fly and shoot lasers from your eyes too! Leaving it at that...

Kiss-kiss

Anonymous said...

I think it´s funny how everyone is bitching out at you for how "Pathetic" you are in having a blog, yet they are the ones stopping by every day to know what you write.

To Anônimo 1 and 2- Both of you need to shut up and learn how to mind your own business. Obviously unlike Fuschia, who truly does have amazing writing skills, the only ability all of you own is waste your time talking about someone else. So Fuscia has a blog,she has the right to one. She can write whatever she wants. What you can´t do though is sit around attempting to offend her because I´m sure that she cares less about how you feel. Secondly, you are just as "Immature" as you think she is, since if you really think offending others and trying to make their lives hell for doing something original unlike what you´re doing,(bashing people over the internet for personal entertainment) makes you into people that actually have lives, think again. Remove yourselves from the highschool mentality, try growing a brain and maybe in five years from now you will see how pointless your existence was. Then again, people like you never really grow up now do they?

FOAD- Here´s a new acronym!

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Anonymous said...

ahaahahhaahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO THE FUCK CALLS THEMSELVES A COLOR


oh! you should introduce yourself to FUSCHIA so she has someone to talk to about her absoulutely anti-stress needable life.

i can only imagine your problems girl!! having to rebel so you wont go to the gym like ur mom told u so!! omg ii can relate so much to u!!
grow up stop writing ur shit here and get a diary.
i bet your existence is indifferent in absolutely every aspect of you life.
mabye you should talk someday instead of writing here so people notice you.

XOXO, TURQUOIS

and ur acronym sucks..really, idiot people who write their feelings on blogs and talk shit about everyone because they are so fed up with their lives to the point where they call themselves a color they should actually be VERY thankfull for should "Remove yourselves from the highschool mentality, try growing a brain and maybe in five years from now you will see how pointless your existence was."

Anonymous said...

If you're so great acronym-creating fuchsia fan club leader, then why don't you reveal yourself?


I am Anonymo #6 who enjoys this pathetic blog because of the absurdity of it.

If you knew what life was like in reality, not "blog-ality" then you'd take a hint, and hopefully FOAD.

I don't know who any of the other anonymous people are- but it sure does put some truth to all this bullshit.

I am the queen.
And I am too much gas for your hummer.

XOXO

Anonymo on the run.
Guess I'm too busy running from security cameras and hiding the oh so scandalous life i lead.

Here's an acronym that'll surely float your boat- UCOB.

You'll figure it out.
Kiss and Fly.

Anonymous said...

Invented or not, it's great to know you care so much about my life to the point of reading it EVERYDAY and taking everything so serious. I love it. I love seeing you two everyday and knowing what's on your minds. No need to sign anonymously anymore.
*
Fucsia

Pedro (7th) said...

You know we all hate you and want you to die a slow, cold, lonely, and painful death, and then go on dying till you reach the inner circle of hell itself? Your AMAZING, however did you guess oh incredible genius? Now I understand why your forehead had to grow so large, to fit your incredibly powerful brain, which is so above the rest of ours that you can read our minds.

P.S. Everyone is laughing at how ridiculous you are. But then they stop, because they realize how sad it is for someone to be so alone and mentally disturbed that they actually LIKE being insulted, just for the attention.

Anonymous said...

dear blog creator and anonimous #3
you have no life
i hope you finally get the message
i only check this blog because i have nothing better to do during physics class

Anonymous said...

Excuse you faggot. How do I have no life? I´m not offending anyone. I´m just saying it´s retarded to bully someone over the internet. Any opinion you have of Isabella feel free to say it to her face. And I´m pretty sure you can say it to mine too, but i promise you won´t like my reply.

Anonymous said...

I like nachos.

Anonymous said...

"os cães ladram e a caravana passa"

*
Fucsia

ps: i like nachos too

Anonymous said...

mal comida

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am a man...and I like men.

Anonymous said...

hey fuscia,
my name is chardonay i think we should be friends!

xoxoxoxoxox