Friday, December 19, 2008

Pause

I'd been planning to post that last one about a week and a half ago, but you know...
And guess what, I was just overreacting, as usual! Knowing that anything is possible, I mean really really knowing that, just blows my mind. This time things did work out right, to my relief. The "right" person did show up and even the singer had her eyes wide open.

But enough about that.

I'm just incredibly happy at the moment - I got accepted at Emerson College! It's one of the best for Journalism and Communication and those things I'm in love with.

And school's over, Xmas is near, then there's New Year's, and all is well. Sigh. It's a relief that for a moment all can be well.

Listen to KT Tunstall's "Silent Sea".

Then go over to ******* and if I can get it to work, listen to "Fish Me Out". It's about falling and makes complete sense now that I've finally come to a stop.

*

No comments: