Monday, December 22, 2008

I might be in love with the world.

It's funny how certain people just seem to deserve each other. Remember the "undeserving man" I mentioned a few entries back? Well, I have a feeling he is about to get on with my ex-undeserving-best-friend. And it doesn't hurt and it doesn't surprise; it's actually a huge relief to know I'll be getting rid of two bruises from a past life. Ugh, it takes SO long to get rid of past lives like those.

But anyway, Christmas is here and even though I am no longer a Catholic, maybe not even Christian (but about that I'm not sure), it's still my favourite holiday. Yes, the presents and the food play a huge part, I won't lie and pretend I don't think about that. But some part of me does smile with the part of family and tradition and all that. I just love it. And I'm getting a 12-string folk guitar this year - no further comments necessary, I know.

What else? Oh, I've been watching great movies lately. Woody Allen's "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" is great and "Twilight" is actually not as bad as I thought. But you know what they say about anything being great as long as you are in great company huh? Muahaha not another word about that (because honestly, it's not at all as I've made it sound - it's just me idealizing and, well, lying, about real life; if I didn't, who would? and wouldn't the world be too gray?).

Other than that I've been sleeping a lot, trying to recover before New Year's so I'm a completely different person next year. No, not completely different, just... separated from what hurt me this year. So yes, I have been dreaming and telling myself the most incredible stories all day long too. And I love it.

I'm off - I'm watching "Walk the Line", one of my faves.

*

No comments: