Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cute?!?!

My little sister's essay for an assignment titled "A Memorable Event From Your Childhood"

My Attack!!!
One day, when my sister and I were watching TV, I lied down on the sofa and I thought: “I’m not feeling very well, I think I have a fever, maybe if I lie down I get better, I don’t even have to tell mom about it.” I felt like if an elephant was falling on my head, after a while I also felt something inside my stomach going up and up, suddenly I threw up! I didn’t know what was that white thing spreading all over me, and after ten minutes, my sister looked at me to comment about the cartoon. She looked at me, gasped, and then she panicked, I had a gruesome vomit all over! She ran to tell mom, and said: “Yuck, Isa has white vomit all over, she has oatmeal, and she smells like if she had not taken a bath for years!” After all that my mom carried me to the bathtub and gave me a super bath, and she said: “Why didn’t you tell me you were not feeling well?” I didn’t answer her but I thought: “I’m only two!”

CUUUUUUTE?!?!?!

*

No comments: