Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What am I doing???

Okay, so maybe things are a little more complicated now that I'm back from the beach. Yes, the thing with Mr.Magic 8 Ball (this sounds so wrong haha) is still happening tonight and I have no idea what I'm doing. What am I doing? Fjfkhads.

I still burst out laughing whenever I think about the past four days at the beach. Me as a role model for a sixteen year old during Carnaval is not a very good idea, I know. Yes, there was plenty of drinking, laughing, dirty talking, lying, boys, dodging snow-sprays, and puking our guts out (not my favorite part of the whole thing, exactly), and yes, I did make sure the girl didn't have to pay a thing on her first crazy night out. I'm such a good samaritan.

Anyways, in between all that came the Fohawk guy. Not going to mention any of what happened (because a) I was drunk and b) he was too much of a a good guy, for a change (so there's still hope haha) but now I'm at least a little bit confused. Not because I'm suddenly in love with the Fohawk guy, hell no, but because I honestly have no idea where Mr. Magic 8 Ball's second chance came from. And now he's taking me to a super fancy restaurant (again) and I'm already on auto-pilot as I pick up his call and give him specific instructions about NOT ringing my apartment's buzzer, as I had to lie about my meeting him tonight. Shame, guilt, embarassment, all of the fucking above? Ahhhhhh!!

One thing I learned during my 'dark days' two years ago, as a seventeen year old? Do NOT juggle. Do NOT lie (as often). Do NOT go out with this guy in particular. There's a reason why my dad calls him Trouble, but I guess we just can't help falling for the bad guys.

I'm so royally screwed.

*

1 comment:

TalkingToxic said...

first of all I would like to say, yes, what a good Samaritan:P

but I'm sorry to agree with the yes, we always go for the bad guys. It's stupid and we know not to do it, but I guess that's half of the lure. My only advice is to maybe try & guard your heart a bit, if that's possible?
Stupid, silly, lovely boys...