Friday, December 7, 2007

you are home

I just finished watching 'Almost Famous' again. It's the best. I love it. Just like I do Walk the Line and Marie Antoinette.

About me during these past few days:
-Still quite obsessed with golden lashes and that person I mentioned before. Trying not to, but it's hard.
-Yesterday I had a breakdown, it felt good. I had been 'sober' for months. It felt good to relapse.
-Today I confessed stuff to my mother, she took it okay, she gave me advice, and all is fine.
-I've decided I will name my dog Penny Lane. I heard someone had the same idea, I just don't remember who.
-I've been craving highly addicting stuff I shouldn't crave.
-I am working on a 'persona' I will incarnate (man, who uses the word 'incarnate'?) during a few weeks, she seems like fun. I need suggestions for a nickname.

And once again, I have to go.

xoxo

No comments: