Monday, December 3, 2007

i love janis joplin

Instead of giving a thousand excuses about my whereabouts, I'll go right to the point (I feel philosophical, so brace yourselves). The question is, what is the point? As I try my best to write and write, ignoring the annoying and incessant MSN dings, I don't know. I can't think...
I did some experimenting this weekend (and hell does this sound weird) and found out stuff about myself. I am mostly myself around people who don't know me. In other words, I am myself around strangers. Is it just me or is it supposed to be the other way around? Aren't I supposed to be mostly myself around friends? Around family? Around people who know my hear and soul?

I'm afraid I have to part... Hahah I've always wanted to say that!
I seriously can't write with PEOPLE walking around me...

xoxo*

PS: I love Janis Joplin. Listen to Me and Bobby McGee, Cry Baby, Mercedez Benz, and obviously, Summertime.

No comments: