Saturday, November 3, 2007

weekend

It turned out to be good for me! I'm not as thoughtful right now, but who knows, maybe that's what I needed... Here, a picture is worth a thousand words, so... A gazillion pictures are worth even more!

The beach in sepia
The beach in black and white
The bomb that went off in my room according to mom
MY NEW WHEEL!!! I LOOOOVE IT!
SPITFIRE'S THE BEST
The beach and my head
The little patch of natural exfoliants I found xD
Shell pickers... hahah
Under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh... ugh hate that song
Havaianas - made in brasil (com S!!!!)
Fun in the car with my new flashlight xD
The beach and my dad's newspaper
The unlickiest fish in the world who happened to get caught by my sister
Oh how I love the beach!! hahah
I swear I was thinking about the blog... cof cof..!

The only thing I didn't have time to do was to go to my special place at the end of two beaches, a parking lot, another beach and a small forest.... Shell Beach. The most beautiful place in the whole world... And I still am thinking about golden tipped lashes.
xoxo*

No comments: